To see a joyful, hopeful and encouraged Church membership and society continually sharing the love of Christ through fellowship and care.
To stand alongside with Church members and society in both joy and sorrow so that they can take right standing in Christ.
- Ensure immediate and sustained response [during the time of mourning] to the bereaved, and the sick in hospitals and homes.
- Communicate Gods love through funeral and burial services to bring the hurting to God.
- Reach out to hospitals within our reach and share Gods love and compassion to inpatients.
- Recruit, train and empower workers through training for effectiveness.
- Hospital visitation: Encouraging and praying with the sick – pointing them to Christ.
- Bereavements: Consoling and praying with bereaved families of our members at pre and post burial.
- Celebrations: Rejoicing with those rejoicing – for Gods favor i.e. graduations, births, and other thanksgiving etc.
- Be born again
- Have a heart of compassion.
- Be ready to serve when called upon
- Meeting venue/Day/Time: At the overflow tent every Sunday at 1:00pm
HOD Lilian A Mambia