To plant English-speaking multi-ethnic congregations in all counties of Kenya, strategic cities of the world and establish indigenous churches amongst unreached people groups
- Plant at least two (2) cost-effective CITAM churches every year in targeted counties in Kenya by 2025
- Engage every CITAM congregation in Nairobi that has been in operation for five (5) years to plant at least one CITAM church in the Nairobi Metropolis every three years
- Engage every CITAM congregation outside Nairobi that has been in operation within ten (10) years spearhead planting of an Assembly in their locale every four (4) years.
- Plant a multi-ethnic congregation in strategic Cities of the world every three (3) years.
- Engage bi-vocational, lay and associate ministers as CITAM church planters and missionaries
- Equip CITAM members for personal, corporate and market place evangelism.
- Enhance CITAM’s outreach through media and develop a follow up mechanism for converts
- Embrace partnerships with like-minded churches and para-church organizations in running outreach initiatives.
- Provide opportunities for members to give towards CITAM Missions and Outreach initiatives
- Focus CITAM ministry to at least 5 priority unreached people groups in Kenya
- Run CITAM missions initiatives sustainably through income generating projects
- Establish and run an internship program for mobilizing missionaries and international church plants
- Enhance CITAM outreach to unreached communities in urban centres
HOD Anthony Mwangi
Mission Ministry Gallery