To share and receive Biblical Counselling to all in Church and the community at large. A center of Excellence, in Biblical counselling, for Church members and the community.
To help people live out their full potential, by offering godly counsel, for those in need.
- Develop a team counsellors who are Christ-like and above approach.
- Promote quality counselling in the church.
- Provide professional skills in different skills in different areas of counselling.
- Reach out for those in need in our congregation and community.
- Offer support during the Alter Ministry.
- Help new believers to find their footing in the-new found faith.
- Comparison-Math. 9:36.
- Integrity-Pro. 2:7.
- Professionalism- Col. 3:23
- Servant heart-Math. 20:6
Our Areas of Involvement
- Emotional Issues-anxiety, loneliness, anger, guilt, depression, spiritual issues etc.
- Parenting challenges- Child rearing, Adolescence, Youth, Young adults, middle age.
- Social challenges- Abuse, Sexuality, Violence.
- Marriage issues- Premarital counsel, Divorce, Separation, Child bearing issues.
- Self Esteem- Single-hood, Grief, Loss and Illness.
- Alcoholism/Drug addiction/Finances/Career guidance/HIV-AIDS etc.
Head of Department Victoria Osiru Contact 0721616972