Advance the gospel of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom in our neighborhood and regions beyond.
To see a vibrant ministry among believers, committed and involved continuously in raising laborers for the great harvest. (Matthew 9:37,38).
To win people to Christ, disciple them until they attain full potential to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom. (Matt 28:18-20 and 2Tim 2:2)
- Teaching and Training
- Leadership Development
- Mentoring and Counseling
- Teach and train believers to study and apply Gods word in their lives.
- Teach believers what it means to be secure in the Lord (John 10:14-15,28;29)
- Identify and train potential facilitator to lead small bible study groups
- Introduce potential leaders to leadership principles in small bible study groups
- Equip and develop leaders with a servant heart for the work of ministry.(Ephesians 4:12,Ex 18:19-21)
MENTORING AND COUNSELLING
- Develop and create an environment of love for believers to share freely in order to benefit from each other’s experiences.
- Encourage mature Christians to instill Christian values and principles to their protégé.
- To equip mentors to be role models, leaving legacies worth emulating, with Christ as the ultimate mentor and role model. (1 Cor. 11:1)
- Be born again
- Be ready to learn
- Be ready to study