Strategic Objective :
To raise a God-fearing generation of children and preteens who can confidently explain their faith in Jesus Christ
- Adopt The Safari Junior (children) discipleship tool for all CITAM Ministries
- Conduct an annual children’s outreach and discipleship program (DVBS) in all CITAM assemblies and actively seek to export the same to other churches
- Mobilize participation of children ministry workers at 1:25 ratio for every child and preteen within our assemblies
- Modernize and increase capacity of all CITAM Sunday School facilities with current multi-media equipment
- Intentionally engage our children and preteens in regular pulpit ministry and leadership development
- Enhance capacity to reach and disciple children with special needs
- Pursue strategic partnerships with like-minded organizations
- Partner with parents and guardians as key stakeholders in raising God-fearing children
- Weekly Sunday School Classes: Every Sunday
- Baby class to class eight both services.
- Sunday school classes in various ages [Peace class to class 8]
- Annual Daily Vocational Bible School (DVBS) Every August.
- Highlights Of Passage Experiences (HOPES): Childhood to teenage hood transition program.
- Class 6-8 ending in December with HOPES camp for class eights in KCPE or class sevens in GCSE.
- Curriculum supports spiritual, spiritual and emotional growth as well as personal grooming and career development.
- Easter and Christmas Programs:
The children expose their talents in ministry
Head of Department Regina Wafula Contact 0708065599